Right, let's get to the point of this post, go on stardoll and search me,Lolarose1811, and go on the blog and find the 'Fashion Central Sign Ups' post and reply according to the layout below. But first here are the jobs:
Editor; Makes sure everthing is OK before going onto the site.
Fashion Writer; Writes articles about the latest fashion and looks.
Crediter; Makes sure everyone gets their name and credit to their article etc.
Here's the layout of your sign up:
Name/Username::
Job::
Why you should get the job::
Sense of fashion::
That's all. If you have any questions post them in my guestbook. Thanks! •_•
Rachel x x x
Name/Username:: Emma/suga_cutie90
ReplyDeleteJob:: Fashion Writer
Why you should get the job:: I think I should get this job because I'm really passionate about fashion, editorial and writing. This role really suits me, and I have alot of other experience on Fashion Writing for blogs. I collect TeenVogues, and I love to keep up to date with the newest trends and designers. I also would like this job because I hope to make it into this industry when I'm older, and this kind of thing would really help develop my skills.
Sense of fashion:: My style is quite classic, on-trend,and girly. I love nuetral colours, and floral prints. In the winter, my style is more revolved around warm tones, creams, beiges, and I love to wear classic cable-knit sweaters and dark skinny jeans. In the summer, I love short floral skirts, High waisted shorts tucked into loose white tank tops, and colourful jewellry. My favourite designers/brands are Juicy Couture, Vera Bradley and Coach. I also like to shop at New Look, H&M, and Forever21(They have gorgeous accesories.)
I will get back to you about it soon sugarplum. Good sign up though.
ReplyDeleteOkay bbz.
ReplyDelete